Sunday, August 30, 2009

D-backs Game & Montgomery Gentry concert

Last Night Paul & I went to a D-backs game it was my very 1st one and it was great we had great seats complements of Uncle Don THANKS we Love them the score was dbacks 9 and astros 0 as in zip nothing! I must have been a good luck charm for them and they are welcome! We went with Kelsey & Akiva Destiny & Sean and few other of Kelsey & Akiva's Friends. After the game was a Montgomery Gentry concert on the Field. They rocked and I enjoyed their music I all the songs except 2 not bad for a girl that didn't like country until I met Paul but I suppose I have been listening to country music for 5 years now. It was so much fun Thanks for inviting us Kelsey next time we will invite you we want to have a game night at our house soon so anyone interested is welcome to come! Also yesterday I got to spend the morning with my mother-in-law Deanna my sister-in-law Amanda Aunt Cheryl and Geree we went shopping and ate lunch at Blue 32 Yummy! life is really great right now hope to keep that going & send my positive energy & love to all of my friends & family that are struggling.















No comments: