Friday, August 27, 2010

August in review

Wow it is almost September & there was so much that happened in August to talk about! 

1st Paul painted my dance room it is super cute & I can't believe that I have practically filled every class I have here out of my house I am truly blessed to have been given such an amazing gift that I can share & I am fortunate to do it out of my home.
Then August 5th was Kyle's birthday & the funny thing is I had a close friend & a cousin have baby's on his birthday.   I think it would have been his 23rd birthday, I can't say I was sad but definitely thoughtful of all the wonderful things that my heavenly father has given to me & guess that is really what August was for me a time to reflect on all that I have.  We tragically lost him at the age of 3 but I know his mission on earth was complete because he had bigger things to take care of on the other side. These pictures are the way I remember him I just wish I could have found the picture of him with 3 pecans in the shell in his mouth because is a funny picture & a funny memory.
Then it was Deanna & Gary's Anniversary sorry I am not sure how many years but I definitely love being part of their family.  they have always made me feel like I was always suppose to be their family.
Then it was my 6th wedding anniversary Paul & I have had a really great 6 years & I can honestly say that I love him more now than I did the day we got married. He is the one person I know I can count on as we continue through our life's adventures.  This year so far has brought many adventures good and bad but I has made us love each other more & learn more about each other it is really great to know that we can still learn new things about each other I guess that is what getting old feels like you relearn new things all the time.
For our 6th anniversary we went to the Grand Canyon.  I had never been & it was beautiful  Paul went when he was young but wanted to go again when he could really appreciate it.  We had so much fun exploring & spending quality time together.  I felt really out of shape up their but then my husband lovingly reminded me that we were in a higher altitude & didn't make me fill bad for being out of shape what a gentlemen!
Finally today is my parents anniversary I think it is their 27th because I am 25 and they got married 2 years before I was born.  My wonderful parents fell in love and did everything they could to give me & my siblings everything that we could want & helped us reach for our dreams.  I could not have asked for better parents.  I remember my mom working at my dance studio to pay for the dance lessons that have given me my career & the fun of pageants and getting a whole week with my mom & sisters being really girly, & I remember my dad taking us on bike rides all over Thatcher & being able to fix anything my dad like to take credit for my dance ability, I will give him credit for my love dance because he loves to dance just as much as I do.

No comments: