Thursday, March 18, 2010

Paul & Parker go to the Wildlife Zoo

Ok So I didn't go with Paul & Parker to the Zoo but I am the one who is crazy about journaling aka blogging so I will post these pictures.  This year for Parker's birthday my wonderful mother-in-law Deanna gave Paul and I the idea to give Parker an excperience for his birhtday rather than a gift he would out grow by the end of the year.  What a great idea next time however I want to schedule things better so I can go too.  So we gave Parker a card that said" we wannt to give you a gift that you won't out grow so we thought we would give you a memory you can't out grow that ask Uncle Paul what it is"  so parker asks what is my gift? Paul tells him we are going to the Wildlife Zoo.  Parker was excited but not as much as his cousin Colten he started screaming the Zoo it was so cute but then his dad tells him to give Paul a hug for taking him to the zoo (of course Paul isn't taking him to the zoo but we would have taken him home with us he is so darn cute) he hugs Paul and works his way down the line and hugs everyone at the party.







No comments: