Saturday, August 2, 2008

Want to make a memory... Well just leave one really!

Leave a Memory:Here are the directions...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Ashley Marie said...

I remember playing with you in that plastic playhouse you had in your front yard.

valeri blair said...

I think one of the cutest memories is when you were still pretty small, I don't remember how old you were, but one year your dance recital was far enough in advance of all of my girls dance recital so I was able to come and watch you and Bethany dance. I think it was like Bethany's first year but I could tell how much you loved being on the stage and I knew then that dance would be your life!!

nickndest said...

Hey! Long time, no see! We've missed coming and seeing you guys. I skimmed through your old posts. Your little dancers look great! We're glad that everything is going so good you for you two. We'll have to get together sometime.

Tawna said...

My greatest memory (bytheway, Hello long lost friend!) would have to be driving to an away game our senior year in the shirts with our own faces all over them (yep, we were THAT cool) in your convertible, top down (even though it was frickin cold) and blasting Pink and Beastie Boys. We were awesome! ;) How are you???

Alyssa Mangum said...

i would love to check out your blog sometime to see you and your family